East End Lodge #233 was granted its Charter on November 3, 1922. The first
Worshipful Master was Brother Samuel Braxton. Samuel Spriggs was Senior
Warden and Shadrack Fleming was Junior Warden. Trinity Lodge was present in large numbers. Others in attendance were Brothers Walter Gee and Lemuel
Eggleston. The Honorable C. Bernard Gilpin was Grand Master.
Our first meeting was Lily Valley Hall, located at 3102 "P" Street. In October,
1958, We moved to 10 West Leigh Street. In the spring of 1963 we moved again, this time to the 800 Block of 24TH Street. After a brief stay, we moved to our present location, 25TH and Leigh Streets.
The Lodge was formally a part of the 35TH Masonic District which consisted of 16 Lodges. By 1933 our membership had increased to 54 members. Our former Governor, The Honorable L. Douglas Wilder is a member of our Lodge.
At one time, East End held the largest membership in the district.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.